Instructions on how to apply for the masters programme in regenerative medicine at the University of Edinburgh.
Who can apply
The course is aimed at high quality graduates in the biomedical sciences who wish to pursue a career within the pharmaceutical industry; some may in fact have started on such a career and be sponsored by their employers to obtain the skills and training that we would offer.
- Upper Second (2.1) Honours Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Students who do not have English as their first language will require IELTS to at least 6.5 or an equivalent qualification.
- Students are expected to possess a strong background in one or more of the following areas: bioinformatics, computer sciences and modelling, molecular biology and related sciences, or biotechnology.
- Physics, mathematics, or other backgrounds will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical, medical or biotech industries in a laboratory role will be an advantage.
Further eligibility information can be found here.
How to apply
Applicants interested in applying for an MSc should apply through the University's Euclid online application system here. If you need further information on The University of Edinburgh application system, please view our guidance here.
Programme start date 11 September 2017
Application deadline 4 August 2017
We strongly recommend you submit your completed application as early as possible, particularly if you are also applying for funding or will require a visa. We may consider late applications if we have places available.
2017 Open Day dates
Our most recent Postgraduate Open Day took place on 16 November 2016. We'll announce the date of our 2017 Open Day shortly. In the meantime, you can join our mailing list to be kept up-to-date about our postgraduate events. We'll let you know about our visits to your country, as well as the date and registration details for our 2017 Open Day.